It is the company’s policy to promote health and safety at work and require and encourage the co-operation of all employees for that purpose. PFA Cyprus holidays homes ltd property management provides suitable working conditions which comply with codes of practice that are designed to ensure good standards of health and safety. PFA Cyprus holidays homes ltd property management will endeavor to ensure, so far as it is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees.
- the provision and maintenance of work systems that are safe and without risk to health,
- arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances,
- making available information, instructions, training and supervision necessary to ensure the occupational health and safety of all employees,
- the provision and maintenance of a suitable, safe working environment for all employees,
- the provision of safe access to, from and within the building,
- the outside contractors and other people in the premises are also provided by safe working environment and that services and products that are used by the company adhere to all necessary health and safety policies of the company,
- complies with all relevant laws and regulations and follows best practices,
- continual improvement of occupational health and safety.
Injuries and illnesses can happen in any environment and it is PFA Cyprus holidays homes ltd property management objective to reduce the incidence of these to an absolute minimum. Employees are encouraged to actively participate to prevent accidents and to highlight potential risks and propose solutions. Any concerns should be communicated to the health and safety manager who will take corrective action.
The person ultimately responsible for the health and safety at work of our company is the general manager and if the established reporting system fails any employee with an unresolved health and safety concern, can and should make direct contact. The company has designated personnel to provide coordination in matters concerning safety. The company safety committee reviews existing and pending legislation in respect of the safety and environmental protection.
PFA Cyprus holidays homes ltd property management places the highest importance on safety. The safety of the personnel and the environment is to take precedence over considerations of commercial expedience. it acknowledges that it has contractual responsibility for ensuring that its owned establishments are equipped to the recognized and required standards in respect of occupational health and safety.
This policy forms part of the terms of employment of all personnel within PFA Cyprus holidays homes ltd property management. willful non-compliance with safety requirements will render the employee liable to dismissal.